Civil Lawsuit - Tort Litigation When another person interferes with your natural or court ordered right to parent your child, one of your remedies is to sue them.  The person causing you harm may be the other parent, someone acting on behalf…

Move Away & Relocation

Removal Removal or "move away" is the situation where the custodial or primary residential parent seeks to permanently relocate out of state, or to a location a significant distance away, and take the children with them.  The parent left behind…


Brett W. Martin, Esq.
Brett W. Martin, Esq.

Attorney Profiles

Brett W. Martin, Esq. Shareholder & Managing Attorney Contact Brett Brett W. Martin, Esq., is the managing attorney of Martin Law Firm.  Mr. Martin is experienced in all areas of Colorado family and domestic relations law. Mr.…