Father's Rights Attorneys
Martin Law Firm is the business name of Brett W. Martin, P.C., a Colorado Professional Corporation with offices in Westminster, Colorado – a progressive community located between Denver and Boulder. The firm is experienced in representing, emphasizing and advocating the interests of fathers in paternity, child support, divorce, child custody and parental responsibility matters.
The founder of the firm, Brett W. Martin, Esq., is licensed to practice law in New York and Colorado and is the sole shareholder and managing attorney.
Brett is an advocate of fathers seeking to be actively involved with the parenting of their children. He has four children of his own and has personally experienced the heartbreak of divorce and family breakup. Brett formed the firm in 1996 to provide dedicated, quality and professional representation to fathers involved in custody disputes.
In addition to representing fathers in divorce and custody matters, the firm has experience in the areas of restraining orders, stepparent adoptions, criminal defense and dependency and neglect proceedings. Cases accepted have frequently involved problems of parental alienation (PAS), domestic violence and spousal or child abuse — particularly false allegations.
Representation is currently accepted on behalf of fathers in all areas of family, domestic, divorce, paternity, support and juvenile law. Martin Law Firm fights for the right of fathers to parent their children and the children's right to have a father in their lives.
Denver Fathers Rights
Colorado Fathers Law
Denver Fathers Law
In The News
Denver Post: Ex-Marine shot in the face regains custody of son (PDF)
Denver Westword: Peter Spitz, blinded by wife who had more access to their son than he did, regains custody
Links of Interest to Fathers
Organizations wishing to have a link to their site included should email
Associations & Father's Rights Information
Networks & Forums
Activists & Political
False Abuse Allegations
Parental Alienation & Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS)
- Syndicated News Blog Talk Show about Parental Alienation
- Goldberg & Associates — consulting services to family law attorney's and clients litigating issues that pertain to Parental Alienation and Parental Alienation Syndrome
- Amy J. L. Baker, Ph.D. — researcher — author of Adult Children of Parental Alienation Syndrome: Breaking the Ties that Bind
- Katherine C. Andre, Ph.D. — clinical psychologist and divorce mediator in Southern California
- J. Michael Bone, Ph.D., P.A., L.M.H.C. — clinical and forensic psychologist in Florida
- Douglas Darnall, Ph.D. — clinical and forensic psychologist in Ohio — author of Divorce Casualties
- Robert A. Evans, Ph.D. — educational psychologist and family mediator in Florida
- Ludwig F. Lowenstein M.A., Dip. Psych., Ph.D. — clinical and forensic psychologist in England — author of Parental Alienation: How to Understand and Address Parental Alienation Resulting from Acrimonious Divorce or Separation
- Major Family Services — founded by Jayne A. Major, Ph.D., clinical psychologist and creator of the "Breakthrough Parenting" program
- Deirdre Conway Rand, Ph.D., and Randy Rand, Ed.D. — forensic psychologist in Northern California
- Dr. S. Richard Sauber — clinical and family psychologist in Florida. Phone: 561-750-9200
- Reena Sommer, Ph.D. — divorce and custody consultant in Texas
- Richard A. Warshak, Ph.D. — clinical and forensic psychologist in Texas — author of Divorce Poison
- Parental Alienation Awareness Organization
Martin Law Firm does not maintain the listed sites and does not necessarily endorse the content found.
The links are provided as a courtesy only.